How to Find Love
It is not easy to choose a partner, it can be a very tricky decision to make. This book looks into why we have ‘types’ and how our early experience affects our decisions of how and whom we love. This book will provide you with a set of ideas to help you to make more effective choices in love.
- Introduction: From Reason to Instinct
- Why We Fall in Love with Particular People
- Our Problems With the People We Are Attracted To
- Improving Our Problematic Instincts
- Obstacles to Finding Love
- Conclusion: Realism